In partnership with:
“My four-year-old the property investor”
Do you know that over 90% of the world’s millionaires made their first million from property? Why is it then that most Australian’s retire below the poverty line?
Cam McLellan – successful property investor, businessman and father, shares the knowledge that has allowed him the option to retire in his 30s, amass a substantial portfolio of commercial and residential property and build a group of companies which are listed in five BRW fast growth lists and employ over 100 team members.
It’s about your goals for
property investing success.
In this exclusive guide we explain:
- How to spot an investment advisory shark
- Counter cyclical investment strategy
- The 6 key signs of a healthy market
- 10 biggest mistakes made by property investors
- The 3 easy steps to analysis capital city markets, areas and investment properties
Who is OpenCorp?
OpenCorp originated with four founders who shared the same vision. Each had successfully built strong investment portfolios which led them to assist their family and friends do the same. They then spent time helping family and friends do the same.
They then wanted to share their experience and assist others. Fast forward to today and we have a national team of over 50 investment experts and now mentor thousands of novice and experienced investors through our ‘Mentor for Life’ program.
OpenCorp founders have been investing since the 1980s and understand the process and steps required to provide our clients the best chance to achieve their financial goals.
We manage and hold our clients hands, walking them through every step of the process ensuring they are comfortable from start to finish.
You’re not on this journey alone! When you become an OpenCorp client, we are with you all the way, supporting and guiding you on your investment journey.
- Investment education – We educate people on both the advantages and the risks of investing. This allows them to block out the white noise, make informed investment decisions and avoid potential pitfalls.
- Goal setting – Helping our clients articulate their personal and financial goals with a set action plan and associated timelines is key to their success. What are your goals?
- Putting the kids through school?
- Working less, or not at all?
- Or buying your dream home?
- Financial security for retirement?
- Everybody’s different.
- Setting up your team – We ensure our clients surround themselves with a team of industry investment experts. This ensures they receive sound accounting, financial and legal advice, keeping them safe throughout their investment journey.
- Arranging finance – OpenCorp manages the finance process for clients. This is often the most daunting part of investing. Ensuring our clients put in place the correct finance structure; not only does this keep the family home safe, but also allows for smooth duplication of the investment process over time.
- Property selection – There are over 10 million properties to choose from in Australia.In order to provide our clients with a suitable location recommendation, based on the client’s individual requirements, our research and analytics team carefully review each capital city market. The growth corridors within those markets.They then zero in on the optimal property for each area, as well as the potential for strong yield and growth. We provide full research reports on each investment, including taxation benefits. No investment is selected for a client that we wouldn’t be happy to add to our own personal portfolios.
- Tenancy and Property Management – Our national team of highly skilled Investment Property Managers, are dedicated to ensuring our clients minimise cost and maximise rental yield. We’re not merely rent collectors. We ensure your property is tenanted in a timely manner and back our services with a rental guarantee. Each tenant is put through an extensive screening process before they’re recommended to our clients.
- Mentor for Life Program – Portfolio management and duplication – OpenCorps Investment Mentors work with our experienced in-house portfolio management team to keep clients on track to meet their goals. Clients have access to our online portal which contains all relevant information on their investment properties, including contracts, depreciation reports, budgets, individual property performance. analysis and an overall portfolio analysis.
At OpenCorp, we talk openly about risk.
Safe investing means building wealth slowly, safely and securely. Risk needs to be considered at every point of your investment journey. We then put steps in place to ensure our clients minimise their risk, in turn allowing them to sleep well at night knowing they have a team of experts looking after their best interests, managing each step of the process for them.
For a full overview of our service, please visit our Service page.